Today The Simpsons Tapped Out version 4.4.0 was released for iOS and Android. The update brings the previously rumored Krustyland theme park, which requires users to travel to and rebuild a whole new area. The theme park offers rides, games, mascots, quests and more.
The release of the update also means that the 4.3.0 MOD for The Simpsons Tapped Out will no longer work. If you are on the lookout for a modded version of the game which will allow you access to all the old items along with free doughnuts you can check out the following Android APK Mod along step-by-step instructions on how to install it to your device.
[NOTE] If you are an iOS user check out this separate guide on how to use Bluestacks to install the MOD and then switch back to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
[NOTE] This MOD does not require a rooted device
[NOTE] All credit to this MOD belongs to its developers - SpAnser, kera2k and tappedoutsource on Reddit
[IMPORTANT] This MOD gives users a way to gain an advantage on the game. Please do not misuse this advantage as it will result in you getting banned by EA.
[UPDATE] There was an update released for TSTO on Aug 1st, Please make sure you remove all files you installed before that date in order to install this MOD.
- Uninstall any older versions (installed versions) of The Simpsons Tapped Out APK from your device.
- Enable Unknown Sources on your Android device, Under Settings > Security.
- Install a file Manager like ES File Explorer on your Android device.
- Download 4.4.0 v0 [MIRROR1]
- Download 4.4.0 v1b [MIRROR1]
- Extract both files downloaded above and place them in an accessible folder on your device
- Install v0, Open TSTO and wait for the game to install required updates
- Run the game and make sure you can login to your city and then Exit
- Install v1, Open TSTO and allow a minor update to be installed.
[NOTE] If your game is stuck in the loading doughnut or stuck during updating try again later as the servers are busy.
- Once you have gotten the advantages you need, we suggest uninstalling the MOD and reinstalling the official game through the Google Play Store. This will make sure you get future updates without having to reinstall the game every time.