Smurf's Village has been updated for iOS and Android users and allows Sculptor Smurf to go to space along with other new features and improvements. Smurfs' Village is based on the original cartoon and comic art, players begin the game with only a single mushroom house and a lone plowed plot of land. From there, things quickly progress, allowing players to build specialized houses, elaborate gardens with colorful crops, bridges to span running rivers, trodden paths, and more.
You can download the updates directly from their respective app stores or by using the following links:
The Smurf's Village update brings the following new features and improvements:
- Meet Sculptor Smurf and place his space hut to cut crater cool down times in half!
- Build sparkling space sculptures that give out daily XP rewards
- Each smurfy sculpture boosts Sculptor Smurf’s daily reward by 50XP!
- Keep track of all your goals and quests with the new quest log system
- Build the first Spacey Smurfy Wonder to earn free Smurfberries each week!
- Grow new space crops to feed your Smurfstronauts and swoofy friends
- Collect super-exclusive items, now available in the Smurfs’ Village store for the first time ever!