Today The Simpsons Tapped Out version 4.4.0 was released for iOS and Android. The update brings the previously rumored Krustyland theme park, which requires users to travel to and rebuild a whole new area. The theme park offers rides, games, mascots, quests and more.
The following guide will show you how to hack your game for unlimited. Please make sure you check the NOTES section before proceeding to the guide to ensure you have met all the requirements
[NOTE] At this point there is no seperate MOD for iOS users. You can however use an application called Bluestacks to install the Android version of the MOD on your PC or Mac and then return to your iOS device after you have used the MOD.
[NOTE] You will not have to jailbreak or MOD your iOS device in any way for this to work
[NOTE] All credit to this MOD belongs to its developers - SpAnser, kera2k and tappedoutsource on Reddit
- Download and Bluestacks for your Windows or Mac computer.
- Uninstall any older versions (installed versions) of The Simpsons Tapped Out APK if you have already installed it on Bluestacks.
- Download 4.4.0 v0 [MIRROR1]
- Download 4.4.0 v1b [MIRROR1]
- Install v0, Open TSTO and wait for the game to install required updates
- Run the game and make sure you can login to your city to make sure you can play and then Exit
- Install v1, Open TSTO and allow a minor update to be installed.
[NOTE] If your game is stuck in the loading doughnut or stuck during updating try again later as the servers are busy.
- Once you have gotten the advantages you need, uninstall the MOD and continue playing off your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Open the Terminal on your Mac.
- CD your way to the BlueStacks App Player folder, it should be in: ~/Library/BlueStacks\ App\ Player/
- CD to the Runtime folder.
- Execute this command to install the corresponding APK in BlueStacks:
uHD-Adb install -r <path-to-apk>