Farmville 2: Country Escape is a farming game for iOS and Android, which requires you to partake in various farming tasks and progress through levels. Of course it has its share of issues as you would expect from any game, and one of them causes the game to revert back several levels. This can be extremely frustrating if you are on a high level, and the following guide will show you how to avoid this
While the game reverting is not common, it has occurred on more than one occasion. If this issue does occur, you should first contact Zynga Support and attempt to have them recover your account for you.
Basically you need to backup your game progress regularly to ensure you don't have to replay countless hours.
- Download iFunbox for iOS devices
- Download a file manager from the Google Play Store like ES File Explorer
- Download and install a file manager
- Once installed, open it and look for the Farmville 2 country escape folder
- For iOS: User Applications/Farmville 2/Documents
- For Android: /storage/sdcard0/Android/data/com.zynga.Farmville2CountryEscape/files
- Look for the files: UserBlob and UserBlob_bak (or UserBlob_A and UserBlob_B)
- Copy these files and paste them anywhere on your phone or you can copy it to your computer
These two files are essentially all you need to backup and restore your game. You saved a copy of your game account. So if ever your account is caught by the bug and you went from level 30 to level 1, simply look for the copy that you made, paste it on the folder of the game and you will get your level 30 back.
Make sure to save your game once a day, like before you sleep or after you played for over an hour or two to avoid loosing your progress on the game. We hope this helps! Feel free to leave a comment below if you have questions.
Be sure to follow our Tapped Out Zone on Facebook or Google+ for quick updates